Frozen Pipe Thawing and Repair for Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Bigfork or anywhere in the Flathead ValleyThe best way to deal with frozen pipes is to prevent them in the first place. If the unthinkable should happen you’ll have to act fast to minimize the damage and cost of repairs.
Not all freezing pipes burst, but when one does it’s because water expands when it freezes, adding considerable pressure to unyielding plumbing pipes. If you suspect frozen pipes, open the faucets to relieve pressure in the pipes and shut off the main water line. Immediately call Central Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical.
We will respond to your needs fast. Our skilled plumber will quickly resolve the issues before more serious damage occurs. We will also provide you with options and recommendations to prevent pipes from freezing in the future.
If your pipes freeze:
- Turn off the water at the main shut-off valve so you won’t have problems when the ice melts.
- Leave faucets open to relieve pressure.
- Use a blow dryer to thaw frozen pipes.
- Don’t even think about using a blow torch! It’s too dangerous.
- Call the pros at Central Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical as soon as possible.