The purchase of a new water heater can be a costly investment, and one that you have to live with for over a decade. So, when considering replacing your old water heater or equipping your new home, it’s important to consider 3 things: lifespan, efficiency and cost before making your decision.
Here at Central we have put together a list of benefits to help homeowners determine what the best option is for them and so an informed decision can be made.
Benefits of Switching to a Tankless Water Heater
- Tankless water heaters never run out of water; they have an endless supply
- You’ll gain extra space with a tankless water heater. They are small enough to be placed on a wall or even in a cabinet
- With a tankless unit there is no flood risk due to ruptured tank
- Tankless water heaters do not consume as much energy as a traditional unit because they only need enough power to heat water as it is being used
- Tankless water heaters allow you to consume less energy because tankless water heaters only need enough power to heat water as it’s being used. They also do not experience lost heat during standby times
- With a tankless unit you can save on your bill because you use less energy
- The life expectancy of a tankless water heater is typically more than 20 years because it is less exposed to corrosion. PLUS they have easily replaceable parts, which extends its life even more—Where storage water heaters usually only last 10-15 years
If you’re not sure what option is best for you, call the pros at CENTRAL and request an appointment with one of our water heater installation specialists today!
***We service Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Bigfork, Polson, Lakeside, Somers or anywhere in the surrounding Flathead.