Sneezing…coughing…sniffling these symptoms can all be directly related to having a cold or flu OR it may be because the air quality of your home is poorly maintained.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air quality ranks among the top 5 environmental risks to public health. So, you may ask yourself, how can I improve the indoor air quality of my home??
Central has put together a few tips that will help everyone breathe a little easier.
- Decrease Household Irritants and Allergens – Air ducts gather harmful contaminants beyond dust. They also collect pollen, mold spores, mildew, pet dander, bacteria and other potentially harmful toxins. If you suffer from asthma, allergies or other respiratory issues, a regular air duct cleaning reduces these issues and promotes healthy living-- Otherwise, your home continually circulates dirty air.
- Increase a Cleaner Living Environment – A thorough duct cleaning reduces the amount of dust and other irritants that gathers throughout your living space and lands on your furniture, appliances, flooring and bedding. It also reduces your interior cleaning and dusting needed to maintain a hygienic home, which saves your time and physical energy.
- Breathe Easier – Even the healthiest of people can have sneezing, coughing or other sinus or bronchial issues triggered from recycled dirty air. When your air ducts are properly cleaned it creates a comfortable breathe-easy environment for everyone in your household. Given the choice, wouldn’t you rather be breathing clean air?
- Takes Away Unwanted Odors – When your furnace or AC is running, pet smells, tobacco use, paint fumes or even food preparation odors will repeatedly flow and circulate through your home and contribute to stale smells coming from your air ducts. Want a fresh smelling home? A detailed duct cleaning removes all unwanted odor trapping particles and gives you fresher smelling and healthier home.
- Efficient Household Air Flow – When dirt, grime and other pollutants build up on your ductwork or registers, it makes your HVAC system work that much harder and reduces the efficiency of your system--- which decreases its ability to do its job right. A clean system provides better, cost-effective performance for your energy dollar.
Clean air in your home doesn’t just cut down on the dust and lingering odors that can accumulate…. It also improves the overall air quality and health of your home and everyone in it. The professionals at CENTRAL are always available to help keep your home running safely and efficiently.
Whether you are in Kalispell, Whitefish, Bigfork, Columbia Falls or anywhere else in the Flathead Valley. . .As always, your Safety and Comfort is our Central concern. Call 406-756-6656 for all your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and drain cleaning needs.