For Immediate Release
May 4, 2015
Your heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical service call can help save you money and promote energy efficiency.
Kalispell, MT – Many homeowners still don’t realize how much energy they waste on a daily basis. Much of the energy consumed in the United States is wasted through distribution, loss of heat and inefficient technology. Central Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical promotes the most cost effective and efficient ways to combat this problem and reduce energy costs for residential and business customers.
“Energy efficiency plays a role in almost every aspect of our trade.” States Debbi Waldenberg, president of Central. “Our team receives consistent technical training, safety training and continuing education from national organizations to make sure everyone at Central is at the forefront of our industry and always current on the latest innovations, developments, rebates and energy efficient technology.”
As an added benefit to their customers, Central offers the Comfort Care Program to ensure consistent efficiency. As a Comfort Care Program member the customer enjoys priority status with Central and peace of mind in knowing that the heating and cooling equipment in their home is maintained and inspected two times a year to ensure that it is running at peak efficiency and safety.
Other benefits include:
- Priority Service - Service call is moved to the top of the schedule giving the quickest response time possible
- 10% Savings - Members receive a 10% discount on all service calls.
- Twice the Warranty - Members get twice the warranty coverage than our regular customers
- System Checks - Two system checks a year to keep heating and cooling equipment running at peak performance. Properly maintained equipment will add years of energy-saving service
- Satisfaction Guarantee - No job is ever done until you’re 100% satisfied with our people and our products
Central is a family-owned and operated company that provides heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical sales, service and installation for residential and commercial customers throughout the greater Flathead Valley including emergency service 24/7. For more information about the Comfort Care Program and energy saving tips call 756-6656 or visit the web at www.centralmt.com or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/centralmt for up to date news and energy saving tips.